Private Duty is a fee-for-service arrangement in which nursing and attendant services are provided to promote, maintain, and restore well-being. Some of the benefits of Private Duty services are:
- Designed to provide one-on-one care specifically tailored to the needs of the patient.
- Non-medical services are provided by unlicensed assistive personnel such as personal attendants.
- Caregivers often perform minor housekeeping services for their clients.
- Medical services are performed by licensed clinical staff including nurses and therapists.
- Hospital and Nursing Home sitters are available to provide your loved ones with care and comfort.
We can provide any of our aforementioned services as private duty services. Each case is reviewed on an individual basis. Qualified personnel are then matched to the specific duties that are required.