Legacy Home Health is pleased to provide the following services:
- Homecare allows an individual with special needs to stay in their home. Such as, people who are older, are
chronically ill, disabled, recovering from surgery or are disabled. Homecare can provide rehabilitation,
education and medical care by healthcare professionals.
- Hospice is a type of medical and spiritual care that focuses on supportive care in the final phase(s) of terminal
- Provider Care is a non-skilled non-technical assistance service provided to adults with limited functionality.
- Personal, one-on-one care.
Legacy has been serving South Texas for over 20 years. Our Legacy was born in South Texas. We’re family. We care. We’re passionate people providing compassionate care.
- We’ve been fortunate enough to attract high quality employees who are guided by a dedicated management team and compassionate owners who expect and nurture an atmosphere of excellence.
- We acknowledge the sacred trust our patients, clients and physicians bestow upon Legacy. It’s because of this trust that we vow to deliver the highest level of compassionate, competent and world-class care.